- your daughter wakes up asking for M&M's
- you've washed 6 pairs of undies in an hour
- you find yourself forgetting where any other part of the house is besides the potty room
- your older daughter wishes she was potty training too, and tries to come up with reasons why she should get M&M's too
- you feel like you've run a marathon, only you haven't been out of the house once
- your little one starts cheering for you when you....
- your husband asks suspiciously if everyone potty trains "bare bottom"
- you find random droplets all over the house (and perhaps other things too)
- there's a new excuse for not taking a nap..."I have to go pee-pee"
Oh the joys of mothering!