Thursday, September 24, 2009

Landis Arrives

After much anticipation, and sometimes impatient waiting, our little boy is here, safe and sound. We praise the Lord for a safe delivery and healthy baby. He was born Wednesday, the 23rd and we are home from the hospital now, with the doting sisters hovering all around to admire their new brother...such a novelty, indeed. Of course, that's not to mention the doting parents who keep taking turns to stare at our newest little one. It's hard to believe I'm the mother of 3 now, but so it is, and we are pleased! For more pictures, please see my flickr page; the link is on the sidebar of my blog.

The details: He weighed 8 lbs 13 oz, was 20 3/4 inches long, and super cute...:) I'll make another post about the actual labor and delivery; but I'll just say this, for those of you who have heard through the grapevine that it was super fast and easy, scratch that! But it was good and the Lord gave us a huge blessing, didn't he?




9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gabrielle...what a pleasant surprise to have a comment from you! Thanks for the nice words.

A big Congratulations to you and Luke. Landis is a beautiful baby! I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. I look forward to visiting your blog now and reading about life with your new little boy, plus your precious girls.

Kathryn said...

So precious-I think he looks like a Newton:)1

Amber said...

He is ADORABLE! I am so excited to meet him! SO happy he is here!!

godnov said...

Congratulations, Luke and Gabrielle! What a precious gift from God! He is SO good, isn't He?!

~Elizabeth for all the Goodnoughs

Kara Clayton said...

Congratulations...I only wish we were close enough for me to come and see y'all! I remember coming after Amaleah was born. So Precious!

Kelly Hickman said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. Enjoy every minute of him!

Miranda said...

Soooo precious! Praying for you all in these sweet first days! Blessings!

Julie said...

We're SO happy for y'all! He is absolutely precious. What a blessing!

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a handsome little guy!!

and by the way, we almost named one of the twins Landis ... how's that for a coincidence! :)