1. May 1, 1999-- getting engaged to Luke, on Newton Ave
2. Sleeping with a bat in my room at my grandparents house in Pennsylvania
3. My wedding day
4. The birth of Amaleah, our first born daughter
5. The birth of Julia, our second born daughter
6. My dad chewing gum down the aisle on my wedding day
7. Getting kicked in the head at my Wedding Reception
8. Luke and I (not married yet) watching the van we borrowed from my parents roll across the street and into a fence...
9. Singing, and playing piano, in St. Marks Cathedral in Venice, Italy
10. Living with an Australian family for a week in Brisbane, Australia
11. Sunday afternoons with my mom, eating M&M's in her bed during nap time
12. Emptying my mom's sock drawer for all the loose change to pay for a lunch date at Teka Molino (our favorite, favorite restaraunt)
13. Big Bend National Park on a highschool trip, sitting with Luke near a ravine late at night and hearing the wild pigs oh so close to us
14. My first kiss, which thankfully was to Luke, now my dear husband
15. Holding hands for the first time, on a hay ride, which also was with Luke, what a blessing!
16. Piano duets with my good friend Candice--good times!
17. Amaleah entering the hospital room to meet Julia, and saying "Where is baby Julia? Can I hold her?"
18. Walks to the Farmers Market in Durham, NC
19. Dates with my Dad to Houlihans for lunch, and shopping, and even bowling
20. Wearing my Gramma's Wedding Dress
21. Running out of gas in Luke's car in highschool, and climbing over the median in a skirt
22. Camping trip with Luke when I was 6 months pregnant with Amaleah
23. Luke in highschool at Big Bend getting up early to boil water for me to wash my hair (and then me deciding I didn't need to do it, it was too cold outside...I'm so mean! He's so wonderful!)
24. Amaleah praying and believing that Jesus saved her from her sins
25. My dear brother Kristian tying me up with a belt and sticking me in a trunk and sitting on it (I love you too)
26. Decorating the Christmas tree with my Dad
27. Playing piano duets with my Grandfather, marches mainly
28. Playing Dukes of Hazard with my cousin Jana in my backyard
29. Flirting with Luke in 9th grade to get him to notice me (Jan. 1, 1994, and it worked, I might add)
30. Getting down on my knees with my brother as he helped me pray to become a Christian, when I was 5
Life has been good, and I look forward to seeing how the Lord works and moves in my life as I push on in this journey. He has always been good, and it's a joy to live life knowing Him!
(In honor of my 30th Birthday, my mom made me a blanket, and I love it!)