Monday, April 19, 2010

Julia Sleeps...

One thing that Julia does that I can't do (and oh do I wish I could!),
is sleep anywhere she lays her head.
I've been fortunate to capture it on film, at least some of the time.
I was too late the other day when Amaleah came and told me
Julia was asleep in the stuffed animal chest..I ran with the camera but she woke up!

So here are some of the captured moments...
Yes, this is by the kitchen table..................

sitting up...and this was after I already started this post!

I really do put her to bed sometimes, I promise!

3 comments:

Naomi Smith said...

oh my goodndess; soooo cute! I love that one with her leg slung over the couch armrest.
Josu looooves to sleep; but he doesn't sleep around the house like that!

darcie said...

this is a wonderful picture narration of Julia-I think my favorite is the one with the stripped leggings-sooo Julia!

Kara Clayton said...

Our sweet Cade does the same thing!!! He even fell asleep standing up on the playground at school two days ago with 30+ kids playing around him. Crazy!!