Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Life got busy-ER just after I got re-inspired to blog! And I'm figuring, if mine is busy, so is yours--way too busy to read any of my deepest thoughts! So once life gets settled down to a new year, I'll probably start broaching some thought provoking topics.

Until then, go have a wonderful Christmas with your family, celebrating our Saviour, Christ the Lord; thinking not only about His birth, but His life and death and resurrection, all to save sinners like you and me! I'm thankful for the hope I have in Christ...and I hope you are too!

At my husband's request, we are doing a family grocery shopping trip today. I told him I didn't think it'd be as fun as he thinks, but it'll be an experience, right? And I think the most important thing today is sticking together, instead of splitting up. No dividing and conquering for us--we're conquering as a team today!

The Lord bless you and keep you!

1 comment:

Denise said...

How adorable you all look! How went the grocery shopping?!?!?