Friday, April 10, 2009

The Pictures in My Wallet


I don't have the kind of wallet that has photo inserts, and I realized the other day the only picture in my wallet is one of Amaleah at 3 months old...hmmm. So these are the new additions. Why these, you ask? They're the only tiny ones I had. Why aren't they smiling, you ask? I told them not to. Passport pictures, you know. We're headed to Spain in May. So my girls have passports now (Umm, I was 17 when I got my first passport, boy are times changing. ) So maybe I should work on some more smiley-faced pictures for my wallet, I don't know. At least I didn't put in the next one...



5 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

AWE! That last one of Julia... HEHE :-D

So fun you guys get to go to Spain!!!!

Last night Julia came up to me and rubbed my belly and said hi to baby boy. LOL It was cute. :-D

Hope ya have a great weekend!

Naomi Smith said...

we. can't. wait!
so did you and Luke have to renew your passports too? have they come yet!?

Unknown said...

All the passports are in pocket! It took only 1 1/2 weeks to get the girls, and ours are in good standing!

Michigan Kate said...

So serious! : )

Naomi Smith said...

Dang! I can't believe you guys got them so fast . . . it's totally a sign that God wants you out here!
p.s. my word verification for your blog today is "platio" - - fun, huh?