Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Big Reveal


I feel like I've been in a hole, and I'm climbing, little by little, back into the real world.

So, after....

59 cheeseburgers*
47 chic-fil-a sandwiches
103 taco cabana breakfast tacos
7 little ceasar's pizzas
oodles of boxes of mac n cheese
and just a tiny bit of whining
We have officially resumed life as a normal family, with a working sink (that just so happens to be in the kitchen), an actual oven, and more space than we dreamed possible.


Before:
After:





 *these numbers may not necessarily portray exact calculations....:)

9 comments:

Daniele said...

Wow wow wow! It's beautiful! You must be loving it, especially after waiting so long. Awesome work!

Kathryn said...

Wow-that is awesome!!

Eric Sowell said...

Oh gee thanks. Now Kathryn is going to ask me to remodel something...

lizandbunyan said...

Oh it's beautiful! Are you just pinching yourself that you get to cook in this kitchen? So worth all of the extra calories consumed, right? :)
And I like your light fixtures. They are perfect!

darcie said...

magazine worthy, I'd say; can't wait to sit on those counter stools!

Cat said...

Oh, just perfectly lovely!!

Sara said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I know you must be so happy - and thankful to be able to cook a normal meal. Congrats!

Amber said...

That is gorgeous!!! I love it! I bet it feels awesome to be back in your own kitchen!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

Gasp! It is gorgeous! I'm totally going to pin this, :)